IM is the innovative renewable energy solution for heating, cooling and hot water production, ideal for residential and small commercial applications.
Why choose IM?
1) IM is UNIQUE & INNOVATIVE: iM is the only heat pump that can produce hot water at the same time as heating and cooling rooms, thanks to the special refrigerant connection.
And during cooling, water is heated free of charge, using the heat recovery technology of eMix and eMix Tank.
2) IM is EFFICIENT & QUIET: iM is FULL DC INVERTER, equipped with circulator, compressor and fans DC INVERTER, modulating power and speed in according to real needs. Low sound levels are assured by a high degree of soundproofing, by the ability of the exclusive Argo electronics to smoothly control the compressor cycle (“Smooth defrost”) and by the implementation of the ECO function.
3) IM has HIGH PERFORMANCE: thanks to the FULL DC INVERTER technology, able to optimize the operation of the compressor and fans, the iM reaches the energy class A ++ in heating and the energy class A with XL profile for the production of hot water, ensuring comfort and savings energy.
4) IM has ALL IN CONTROL: iM is equipped with water and gas temperature control systems able to optimize system operation. It is also equipped with refrigerant gas pressure control systems and plant water flow rates, which can protect the system in any working condition.
5) IM has SIMPLE & INTUITIVE INTERFACE: The digital control panel with LCD display can be easily used by both operators (installers and after sales centres) and by end-users, who can decide for convenience to place the control panel inside their homes.
IM is OPEN & FLEXIBLE SYSTEM: IM is compatible with third party control systems, even evolved, and can be integrated with additional external heating sources (gas boilers, boilers or pellet stoves, etc.). It can also be combined with solar panels used to provide hot water and heating or to generate electricity.
The range consists of 5 models corresponding to the following nominal thermal capacities
Three are the methods for producing domestic hot water: